|Librarians are here to help you and your students navigate the vast array of resources available through Memorial Library. We're here days, nights, and weekends to provide the following services.
- Library Sessions for Your Courses. See our Instruction Menu for details and visit the Request a Session tab to submit a request.
- Activities for Your Use with Classes. See the Activities tab for details and links to modules and tutorials to support your curriculum.
- Guidance. Librarians are happy help you develop research assignments that utilize current and relevant library resources. Librarians can suggest resources and provide tips for you to share with your students. Contact Jenny Turner for more information.
- Class Guides. Librarians can create customized online guides that include valuable information and links for your class assignments. Class and subject guides are available at https://libguides.mnsu.edu.
- Customized Online Videos. Request customized online videos ideal for use in the D2L environment. Some videos are already available through the Distance Learning page.
- Suggestions/Comments. Use the Feedback form to provide confidential feedback about your library session.