The special PubMed link at the top of this page connects PubMed records to MSU's library subscriptions and interlibrary loan services (to request articles we do not own). Each PubMed record should have a link/logo in the upper right corner of the screen. Clicking this link will connect PubMed to the library's resources. If you do not see this link/logo, append the following information to the end of PubMed URL:
As a result, starting with a standard PubMed URL like this:
Paste the code above at the end of the address and press enter:
should now be visible to the right of the title.
New features include:
- Systematic Reviews – Shows only articles that are systematic reviews of meta-analyses.
- Therapy / Treatment – Shows a narrow set of randomized controlled trials.
- Diagnosis – Shows a narrow set of articles discussing diagnostic criteria.
- Etiology / Harm – Shows a narrow set of articles discussing the risks of a treatment, procedure, or activity.
- Prognosis – Shows a narrow set of articles discussing prognostic criteria.
Note: If you are signed into your own MyNCBI account, you will not see these features. To add these to your own account, please ask a librarian or see the Customization tab in this guide.