Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
MTLE Library Guide
MTLE Library Guide
Welcome to Memorial Library's guide on the MTLEs! Below is a brief overview of this guide and what you can expect to find on each page.
- Provides information about the Minnesota Teacher Licensure Examinations. Introduction
- Identifies information related to MTLE on:
Initial and additional licensure<
Test dates and sites
Policies regarding testing, registration, and score reporting
Overviews of tests
- Provides links to general information on each test, as well as specific details on the subtests that includes test objectives. Links to sample test questions are also provided. What's on the MTLEs?
- A list of online, interactive study guides you can Study Guides purchase access to that are designed to prepare you to take the MTLE, also a list of print study guides available at the library.
- Provides information on how to prepare to take the MTLE online, in addition to identifying links to practice tests you can purchase. Practice Test Info
- Provides information on the availability of courses developed to assist you in preparing for the Basic Skills Tests. Basic Skills Preparation Courses
An Overview on Licensure Examinations
An Overview of Licensure Examinations
Wondering how to prepare? Check out this eight minute video overview on Licensure Examinations.
A short video that explains how to take a test, not an advertisement or anything similar to that. We are not making money from this, we are just explaining how a test should be taken.
MTLE Basic Skills Information and Seminar Sessions
For additional information please contact the College of Education.